Hello everyone and happy Saturday!!! I am so excited because it's time for another blog hop using fabulous files from PPPR. This blog hop is all about getting well, I think this fits in perfectly this time a year with seasons switching over, well it does in Minnesota at least. If you came from Tanya's blog then your in the right spot. If you just stumbled upon this post and would like to start from the beginning, please visit Lisa's blog. I decided to make a 3D project for the hop, would you like to see it!?
I made a miniature little tissue box holder, I think it turned out so cute. The actual tissue box I got from the silhouette store, I got lazy and didn't want to make one from scratch. all the other elements on the box are made using files from PPPR. I used the following cutting files: Check up, Layered Labels 2 & Sentiment Spots 1.
So I am sure you are all wondering if there is blog candy.... well of course there is. It would be a hop without a prize.
For a chance to win, you must be a follower of each blog and leave a comment on each blog. For extra chances, you can also "LIKE" Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons on Facebook and/or sign up for the Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons Newsletter. A random winner will be chosen for the prize on Tuesday, June 25. Only US or Canadian mailing addresses, please.
Here is a the line up for the blog hop just incase you get lost:Lisa ~ http://prettypaperprettyribbons.blogspot.com/
Barb ~ http://bugbites411.blogspot.com/
Nicole ~ http://teachdanz.blogspot.com/
Ana Maria ~ hhtp://www.shortycreations.com/
Shannon ~ http://designsofapaddymack.typepad.com/
Candace ~ http://www.scrappin2littleprincesses.blogspot.com/
Melisa ~ http://melisascraftycreations.blogspot.com/
Tanya ~ http://nonnascraftcorner.blogspot.com/
Brianna ~ http://www.Bloeffelbein.blogspot.com/
Jeanne ~ http://www.jeannespapercrafts.com/
Okay I have some more exciting news!!
Yes you are looking at this right, don't worry it's not a mirage. I am so uber excited that Lisa decided to start doing challenges. This months challenge must be a, Get Well Theme.
Here are the rules...
1. The project must be Get Well-themed. Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons products must be the focus of the project.
2. Please link to your actual blog post...not to your blog. If you don't have a blog, you can add a photo of your project to the Get Well Challenge photo folder in the Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons Project Parade Facebook Group.
3. You can enter as many different Get Well projects as you want for more chances to win.
4. The challenge will run for 3 weeks. You must link up your project by 11:55 pm CST on Saturday, July 13, 2013.
5. One random winner of a $10 Gift Certificate to PPPR will be chosen. Our Design Team will also choose our PPPR Top 3. Winners will be announced on Wednesday, July 17, 2013.
Click here to Link you projects
Well I think I got everything, I cant wait for you to hop along and can't wait to see every one's fabulous creations. Before I say so long and farewell the next person on the hop is Jeanne!! Thank you all for stopping by and showing some love, have a great weekend everyone!!