Monday, April 16, 2012

Hello Card  Lovers,
         I am entering this card into the Little Scrap Pieces Blog Challenge. Card base is made with Kraft card stock and measures at 4.5 by 4.5
Materials Used
Simply Charmed Cricut Cartridge
Twine
CuttleBug Flower Emboss Folder
Emery board
DCWV Flower Shower Paper Stack
DCWV Colored Card Stock
Peachy Keen Face Stamps
BasicGrey Yellow Gems
ATG Adhesive
3D Foam Squares 
White Gell Pen
The Paper Co. Studio Acrylic Stamps
Corner Punch

Some of you made be wondering what I used the emery board for. After I embossed the light purple card stock for the background I filed it down with the emery board to kinda give it that rustic look. I just love how these little flowers turned out and I just love their cute faces. I hope you all enjoy and Happy Scrappin!!
Brianna

No comments:

Post a Comment