Friday, September 21, 2012

Trick Or Treat

Hello Card Lovers,
     I just got done making, yet another Halloween card, I told you all it was my favorite holiday. I totally planned on making more than one card tonight but my crafting OCD kicked in and I got a little obssed with this one. I definitely think it worked out in my favor though, I just love this card. I will post at the bottom what challenges I will be entering this card into. Well on with the card....

Inside

Materials Used
Happy Haunting's Cricut Cartridge
DCWV Bewitched Paperstack
Studio G Stamps & Rhinestone's
Ribbon From Stash
Buttons From Stash
Bakers Twine
Cuttle bug Embossing Folder
3D Foam Squares
Sewing Machine
ATG Adhesive

     Do you all see what I meant when I said I got a little obsessed. I think it turned out great though, what do you all think ? I did a lot of matting and there's a whole lot of popping going on.
My card is: 5.25"x4.75"
Black mat: 5"x4.5
Purple mat: 4.75"x4.25"
Green mat: 4.5"4"
     I  just winged it on the matting for the sentiment. I only used one cartridge for this entire card and that was Happy Haunting's. listed below are all the dimension's of the cuts.
Skeleton: 4"
Grave: 3.75"
Cat: 2"
Bat: 1.5"
     I did the same measurements for the matting on the inside of the card. I slightly embellish the inside of my cards and then leave enough space for a personalized measure. I like to write long little messages, so I always like to make sure there is plenty of room.
     I will be entering this into the Terrific Tuesday Challenge over at Scrappy Mom's Blog (Halloween) and The Cardz T.V. Challenge Blog (Bling It Up).
     Well I hope you all enjoyed my Halloween card for the night and hope everyone gets a lot of rest and enjoys there Friday !!!
Thanks & Happy Scrappin"
Brianna
    

7 comments:

  1. Nice job. The top hat on the skeleton is great. Thanks for joining us for the bling it up challenge at CTVS

    ReplyDelete
  2. So stinkin' cute!!! Thank you for playing along with us at Scrappy Moms Stamps! :)

    - Mel

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the purple and green great halloween combo! Just made a card with that cat great minds ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nicely done, thanks for joining CTVS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome card. Thanks for sharing with us at Cardz TV Stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great project, perfect for our Bling It Up Challenge! I love the color combo and the blingy top hat. Thanks for playing with us at Cardz Tv Stamps.

    michelle
    http://mumoftwoblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete