Wednesday, March 27, 2013

EXCITING NEWS !!!

Hello Everyone, happy Wednesday to you all ! I have two exciting things, first, I have the day off
he-he. Secondly, this is the real exciting part, you are looking at one of the newest members of the Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons Design Team !!!! I was so super pumped when Lisa asked me to be apart of the already fabulous team that she has. I made a card in Celebration that I am apart of this team using the Home Sweet Home cutting file. Here is my card......

Home Sweet Home Cutting Files
All my elements came from this kit, I re-sized them to fit on my 4.5x4.5 card base. I added some Raspberry Pink Timeless Twine, to hang my title. Then just added a couple yellow rhinestones for my finishing touch. I hope you all enjoy this card and I can't wait to show you what I make with all the fabulous files from PPPR !!!

10 comments:

  1. May I just say that your first project as a member of the Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons Design Team is .....fabulous?!! I love the bright, spring colors and sweet images. This card makes me smile almost as much as being on the same DT with you does ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such an adorable card, Brianna! I'm so happy to have you on the team!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats. I can not wait to see what you create for this new team.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on your new DT position. I know you will create fabulous projects!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats Brianna! How exciting..can't wait to see what you create with Lisa's files!
    Have a great day!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is just way too cute!! I love your title hung by the yummy twine! Congrats on making the DT, I look forward to working with you!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wooohooo congrats girl! Fabulous card =)

    ReplyDelete