Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Peachy Keen Challenge 13-13 :: 3-D Objects :: Oh Baby!!

Happy Wednesday everyone!! I am here will a quick little project I made for the current challenge going on over at the Peachy Keen challenge blog.
I used my Peachy Keen March 2013 SOMK to stamp this sweet baby. I also used the svg file to cut the baby out along with the bow. My sweet little stroller came from the silhouette store. I colored my stamped image using my spectrum noirs. I also added some Chocolate Chip bakers twine by Timeless twine for my baby's hair. I added a couple black rhinestones and a resin flower to finish it up. I hope you all like it ! Thanks for stopping by and have a fantastic night.
 


5 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness...what a cutie pie! I love fun stroller with that darling little baby peeking out! Cute, cute, cute and that little twine curl is darling - love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hee! Love the twine curly q for the hair!! Cute!!! Thanks for joining us in this week's Peachy Keen Stamps Challenge. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so adorable, Brianna! LOVE the twine hair, and thanks for playing along with us at PKS this week!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG soooo STINKIN' ADORABLE,BEAUTIFUL job with it!!!Thanks for joining us in this week's Challenge at Peachy Keen Stamps!!!:)

    ReplyDelete