Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Timeless Twine DT Post: If friends were flowers!

Happy Wednesday everyone, It's my day to post over at Timeless Twine!!
I just love to frame out images with twine, I think it adds so much more personality. For this card I used Pumpkin Orange twine.
 
Image of Pumpkin Orange Bakers Twine ~ Timeless Twine™
 
Please head on over to the Timeless Twine Blog, to see full details on this card. Also be sure to stop by the store, there is an AMAZING sale on all twine spools right now, in honor of mothers day!! All spools are 30% off!!!

4 comments:

  1. this card is so adorable.. I love that little fox..

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute! Hope you will stop by and link up at Craftin Desert Divas “Pun” Linky Party.
    Tara
    Craftin Desert Diva's

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute card Brianna! Love the sweet fox:)
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE this!! :)
    Deb
    Sorry catching up on my lacking of comments! :)

    ReplyDelete