Sunday, February 23, 2014

Gnome Sweet Gnome

Hello everyone, I hope you are all having a fantastic Sunday!? I am here to share a card with you using the sweet, "Gnome Sweet Gnome" Stamp set from SugarPea Designs. I will be entering this is to the current "anything goes challenge" over at the SugarPea Design  blog.

I Colored these adorable images is using my Spectrum Noirs.
Papers:
Pebbles: Fresh Goods: Come Again
Jillibean Soup: Apple Cheddar Soup
DCWV: The Green Stack
 
American Crafts: Jute: Sky
Button from stash
Rhinestones from stash
EK Success: Punch
 
I fussy cut out my little gnome so I could pop him up using dimensional foam squares and give him more contrast against the door.
I think he turned out pretty cute and I enjoy the overall look of my card. I just adore all of the stamps from SPD and cant wait to start creating more projects using them!!



2 comments:

  1. Totally adorable!! Love that designer paper too!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Gnomie you my homie! This is stinkin cute!
    Deb

    ReplyDelete