Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Some Odd Girl: Spa Day Mae!

Hello Everyone, Happy Tuesday! Sorry my post is coming to you late for some reason my post decided not to publish. I am sure its operator error, but it still frustrates me. I have a relaxing card to share with you all today, using the newly released digital stamp from Some Odd Girl.
Welcome Spa Day Mae, I am totally jealous of her and wish it was me at the spa.
 
I colored my card using my Spectrum Noir Markers.
Skin: FS4,TN2,TN3,CR3
Hair, TN3,TN4,TN7
Towel: LY1,LY3,BT3,BT4
Eyes: CG1,CG2
Nail Polish & Accessories: PP2,PP3,CR3,FS8,BG1
Other materials Used:
Papers: Some Odd Girl~ Sunshine Sorbet
Hey Kid~ PinkPaislee
Studio Calico Wooden Embellishments
Paper Flowers
Pink Metal Quote bubble paperclip
Washi Tape~ Studio G
 
 Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!!
See you tomorrow for another post :)

No comments:

Post a Comment