Thursday, March 5, 2015

Your Next Stamp~ Fun Friday Challenge

Hello and TGIF everyone! Hope you all have had a good week. I have not been feeling the greatest lately, but you will be seeing a lot from me in the weeks to come. I have a lot of design team projects coming up, so be on the lookout.
Let's get on to the real reason we are here and that's to start off a new Fun Friday challenge for YNS.
 
 
 
 
Papers: October Afternoon
Misc: Star Acetate, Vellum
 
Markers: Spectrum Noirs
 
I used this weeks Fun Friday Sketch
 
To join in on the challenge and see what the other girls created, head on over to the YNS blog.
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!
 
 
 
 


2 comments:

  1. LOL. This is so adorable. And YES, birthdays ARE scary. (I have one coming right up! Not looking forward to it either!)

    ReplyDelete