Thursday, April 21, 2016

SugarPea Designs- You're so Sweet

Happy Thursday my Crafty Friends!! It's time to share another SugarPea Design project with you all... I have been slightly obsessing over this month's new release products and decided to create a card showcasing a couple of them. 
I took inspiration from my 1st Pineapple card that I shared last week. I wanted to focus on the black and white color scheme with an added pop of color. I had some extra watercolor cardstock leftover from my previous card, and thought it would be perfect for a shaker card. 
Here is what I came up with...



Pattern Papers: Project Life- Becky Higgins- Confetti Edition
Zig Watercolor Markers
Misc. Glitter, Sequins & Micro Beads- American Crafts, Martha Stewart, Recollections

These products are all available for purchase now and can be found over in the SugarPea Designs Shop. There is more amazing inspiration over at the SugarPea Design Blog, from two of the other SPD designers. Also be sure to go back to the beginning of the week to see even more goodness. 
Thank you for stopping by and have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment