Friday, April 28, 2017

The Greeting Farm- Magic is Everywhere!

Hello everyone, happy Friday! It's DT day for me over at The Greeting Farm Blog today.
 I've been absolutely obsessing over the super duper adorable, Fluffy Unicorn stamp set. I decided to feature all five of these adorable guys onto one card, wanna see!?
Colored using Copic Markers:
Body: C00,C1,C3,C4,R00
Hair: R27,YR07,Y13,YG07,B02,RV55,V04
Magic Stick(horn): B00
Wings: B60
Hero Arts- Prisma Glitter
Sequins
I love how easy it is cutting these guys out using the coordinating dies.
I made the cloud background by masking off my cardstock and using some blue ink, ink blending tool and cloud stencil I made using file from Silhouette store.
I hope you all love this magical card as much as I do!
Thanks for stopping by and have a fun and safe weekend.
Brianna

1 comment: