Tuesday, September 19, 2017

My Favorite Things- Super-Star Contest, Entry #2

Hello Everyone, Happy Tuesday. I'm back with my 2nd entry for the MFT SuperStar Contest. This card will be going into the Innovation Master Category. I decided to make a card for my favorite holiday, Halloween. 
Colored using Copic Markers. 

MFT Products Used
Frightful Friends
Space Explorer
Die-namics Blueprints 2
Die-namics Blueprints 27
Stencil Mini Cloud Stencil
Boysenberry Cardstock

I created the background using Tim Holtz Distress oxides and the Mini Cloud Stencil. 
I was mixed about what category I should put this in, but because I made it into a shaker I felt it was only suiting for the innovation category. 

Hopefully card three will be complete tomorrow.. stay tuned. 
Thanks for stopping bv.   


2 comments: