Friday, October 13, 2017

The Greeting Farm- Previews, Day 3- Love it

Welcome, Welcome!! Today our final day of Previews which will be available for purchase in The Greeting Farm Store on Sunday, September 15th.

Today, we are featuring our final set for October called, Love it.


I decided to some bright and bold for today's card and I like how it came out. For a fun little pop, I choose to stamp my girls glasses using some teal colored ink and added some highlights using my white sharpie. I love how all the colors complement each-other while still keeping focus on the image. 


I colored everything using my Copic markers. 
Patterned Paper- Crate Paper, Cute Girl
Project Life Card
Giving Thanks Floral Embellishments
Sequins



To see more fabby creations by the other design team member make your way over to, The Greeting Farm Blog.


Thank you all for stopping by and be sure to check back Sunday for our New Release bloghop. One lucky winner who decides to hop with us will win this months Four new sets.
Thanks for stopping by. 

2 comments: