Tuesday, January 15, 2013

"Bee My Valentine" The Cuttlebug Spot DT Post

 Hello Bloggy Friends,
   It's Tuesday and we all know what that means!? It's time for another terrific challenge over at, The Cuttlebug Spot. This weeks challenge we continue with shapes, this weeks shape is circles. Somehow incorporate circles on your projects. Here is the card I came up with. I used Elegant Edges and Create A Critter 2 to make this card. I added some Bubble Gum Pink ,Timeless Twine to my card using a brad that I grabbed from my stash. I also used my Peachy Keen "In Stitches" face stamps. The Sentiment is from, My Pink Stamper. I used some black stickles and some lose pink glitter to make little bumble bee sparkle, isn't he precious !! I hope you all will join in on the fun this week.
Thanks for stopping by
Brianna





3 comments:

  1. aawww...how cute is that sweet little bee? I love all the glitter and you know I love that face! Beautiful layers and embellishments - just perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet little bee! I love the glittery stripes. :)

    - Mel

    ReplyDelete