Monday, February 18, 2013

FCCB - Challenge # 149 - Kiss the Cook

Good Morning Everyone, I'm sorry my post is going up later than usual. I am not feeling that well this past week the Sick bug has been going around our household and sure enough it got me. I am trying to wait it out, but I think I will be making a trip to doctors office. Anyways, here is my post for this weeks challenge that is happening over at FCCB. This weeks challenge is titled "Kiss The Cook", make a project with a recipe somewhere on it.
I decided to make a recipie box. The box is cut from an SVG file called "Christmas Open House" I purchased it from SVGcuts.com. All the paper and the image on the box was printed and cut using the Kates Kitchen Cricut Imagine cartridge. I just love this cartridge, it's one of my favorites. I think I like it so much cause its very vintage/retro !! I used some of the new twine that was just release over at Timeless Twine, this twine is called "Natural". Make sure you head on over to pick your spool up today!! I hope you all enjoy my project, and I hope you will all join in on the fun this week!!

5 comments:

  1. Such a fun idea. I love sharing recipes with people. Love Kate's kitchen colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute, Brianna! That cart is the reason I bought my Imagine. Crazy! TFS:-)

    ~Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is darling Brianna! Sorry to hear everyone's been sick in your home....that's a bummer!! Sending prayers your way!
    I love your sweet project! I need to use my imagine more...that poor machine hasn't been fired up in a month:(
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is great, I like the Kate's Kitchen papers. Hope you feel better!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So sorry to hear that you are sick! This stuff has been going around and just seems to hang on and one. My Mama has it now and just can't seem to shake it. Hope the doc fixes you up and you feel better very soon!
    I love your sweet, vintage inspired recipe box. Those colors are some of my favorites -just love the aqua and reds together. Feel better soon my friend ♥

    ReplyDelete