Monday, June 17, 2013

FCCB: Challenge #165 Wedding Days

Hello and happy Monday!! This is a bittersweet post today, this will be my last official post as a member of FCCB DT. I decided not to re-up my term as a design team member as of right now. This doesn't mean I am going away from blogging, I still have two amazing design teams I am apart of and possibly some other things in the works ;)
Well I guess you are all curious to know what this weeks challenge is, this weeks challenge is; create a wedding card or gift. I of course decided to make a card. I used my Good Old Day Cricut Imagine cartridge to make the main image on my card. Here it is....
My pattern paper is by American crafts, striped background paper is from: The Robins Nest. I added some Bubble Gum Pink & Kraft Brown, Timeless Twine. I added a couple of stick pins and a brown Prima Rose to finish it up & walla you have a wedding card. This was such a simple card to make but I think it turned out fabulous. I hope you will all find time to join in on the fun, have a fantastic day!!
 

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Brianna! I love the papers and what an awesome cut! I need to use my imagine more...thanks for inspiring me!
    Sorry, to hear this is your last FCCB post..I am sure they will miss you but, good luck in your next adventure!

    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty card! The stick pins and flower are such a great touch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card! Great card to give to someone on their wedding Day!
    Deb C

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great wedding card, I like the retro image!!

    ReplyDelete