Saturday, July 13, 2013

The Paper Nest Doll Creations

Hello all my crafty friends, I hope everyone is having a fantastic Saturday!! I am here to show you multiple cards I made using the sweet images from The Paper Nest Dolls. You will defiantly have to stop by and check out the store, you can purchase all the images either in rubber form of as digital copies, how cool is that!? Here are the cards I made....
Circus Clown Owen
Fathers Day Emma


Sparkler Ellie

All American Oliver

I have been a busy little bee coloring up and creating all this fun cards. All these images you can find over at The Paper Nest Doll Store. You can click on the caption under any of the photos if you want to go directly to the image in the store. I hope you all enjoy these sweet little cards as much as I do!! Have a fantastic day everyone.



1 comment:

  1. Wow Brianna you did an awesome job on all of these. I love them all, perfect coloring and perfect cards!
    Deb C

    ReplyDelete