Hello Everyone and Welcome to the PPPR Autumn Harvest Blog Hop! If you came here from Lisa's blog, you are in the right place. If you just stumbled upon this post and would like to start from the beginning, please head on over and visit Lisa's blog.
This blog hop is all about making Autumn Harvest projects using Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons files. I used the "Falling Leaves" cutting file, to make my card.
I used this file to also create my background paper and then filled the leaves in so I could stamp some sweet peachy faces on them without the vines getting in the way.
Other Materials used:
Scrappy Mom Stamps: The Charmed Life
Peachy Keen Stamps
Ribbon & Button from stash
As always Lisa is giving away an awesome prize pack.
For a chance to win, you must be a follower of each blog and leave a comment on each blog. For extra chances, you can also "LIKE" Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons on Facebook and/or sign up for the Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons Newsletter. A random winner will be chosen for the prize on Tuesday, October 22nd. Only US or Canadian mailing addresses, please.
With a blog hop always comes a NEW PPPR challenge! This months challenge follows the theme of the blog hop "Autumn Harvest ".
1. The project must be Autumn themed. Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons products must be the focus of the project.
2. Please link to your actual blog post...not to your blog. If you don't have a blog, you can add a photo of your project to the Autumn Harvest Challenge photo folder in the Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons Project Parade Facebook Group.
3. You can enter as many different Autumn-themed projects as you want for more chances to win.
4. The challenge will run for 3 weeks. You must link up your project by 11:55 pm CST on Saturday, November 9th, 2013.
5. One random winner of a $10 Gift Certificate to PPPR will be chosen. Our Design Team will also choose our PPPR Top 3. Winners will be announced on Wednesday, November 13th, 2013.
Thank you all for taking the time to hop with us, NEXT in line is the super talented Mrs.Candace.
Lisa ~ http://prettypaperprettyribbons.blogspot.com/
Brianna ~ http://www.Bloeffelbein.blogspot.com
Candace ~ http://scrappin2littleprincesses.blogspot.com/<<<<<< NEXT
Jeanne ~ http://www.jeannespapercrafts.com
Melisa ~ http://www.melisascraftycreations.blogspot.com
Nanne ~ http://nannes-creations.blogspot.com/
Nicole ~ http://teachdanz.blogspot.com/
Shannon ~ http://designsofapaddymack.typepad.com/
Tanya ~ http://nonnascraftcorner.blogspot.com/
Ana Maria ~ http://shortycreations.blogspot.com/