Wednesday, November 6, 2013

PPPR Design Team Day!!!



Hello to all my crafty friends, on this really chilly Wednesday . Well it's chilly here in Northern MN anyways, it may not be chilly everywhere else. I am excited to be getting remote start installed in my new car tomorrow! I have lived in the Beautiful state of Minnesota my entire life but every winter I complain about the cold and the snow.  I love all our seasons but this one. It's not that I  dislike like it completely, I just don't like how it lasts 6 to 7 months, yuck. I guess the cold weather has put me in the mood, for making holiday/ Christmas cards. Today I will be sharing Two Christmas cards with you but you will have to stop by later to see my second one. Here is my first card using some fabulous PPPR Cutting Files.
For my card I used two different files from the PPPR store,

Santa's Helpers Cutting FilesLayered Labels 2 Cutting Files
I used the adorably sweet little boy elf and used the release compound option in my Silhouette Studio, so I could use a Peachy Keen Face Stamp, my sentiment also is by PK. All my pattern papers come from a Crate Paper Digital paper pack called "SleighRide".There are so many pretty vintage looking Christmas papers in that set. I added some yummy Key Lime Sorbet, Timeless Twine under my button and attached in to my ribbon bow. Finished it up by adding some faux stitching and some rhinestones.
What do you all think!? I hope you all like it :D
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

6 comments:

  1. heehee this is so cute.. Santa's Helper is adorable..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another super cute Christmas card!! The elf is so happy and just adorable popped on that festive paper:) Love it!
    Yay for the remote start...definitely need one in MN!!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  3. So, so cute! I love that adorable little elf and the great papers you used -what a fun card. Our high for today is supposed to be 72 - just thought I would share that with you...lol! Stay warm my sweet friend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable! The elf is too cute and the papers you chose are perfect. Good job my friend
    Deb C

    ReplyDelete
  5. Brianna, this is just so very cute..i've pinned it..i want to case this one day!

    ReplyDelete