Hello Everyone & Happy Saturday!! I am excited for you all to join us for the PPPR, Gift Giving Blog Hop.
If you came here from Ana Maria's blog, you are in the right place. If you just stumbled upon this post and would like to start from the beginning, please visit Lisa's blog.
For this hop, we have decided to create projects that are all, centered around Gift Giving using Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons files.
As always, Lisa is giving away some AWESOME blog candy to one lucky person.
For a chance to win, you must be a follower of each blog and leave a comment on each blog. For extra chances, you can also "LIKE" Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons on Facebook and/or sign up for the Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons Newsletter. A random winner will be chosen for the prize on Tuesday, December 17. Only US or Canadian mailing addresses, please.
Onto my creation... I made this sweet little treat/gift box for my Sister, who will be celebrating her 30th birthday on Sunday :) Love you to pieces sister!!!
I just LOVE this pillow box, don't you !? I think the see through little parts of the box was a genius move by Lisa, when she created this file!
I cut the box out using paper from the "Party Day" 12x12 paper stack by Crate Paper.
My sweet little girly mouse, was cut out using the print and cut feature of my silhouette, I then added some pearls to the cupcake along with some yellow Stickles for the base of cupcake and flame.
Of course no project is EVER complete with out some twine, I used one of my favorites, "Strawberry Cupcake" by Timeless Twine.
Sentiment: Scrappy Mom Stamps: Simple Sentiments
Letter Stickers: Adornit Carolees Creations: Flirtacious
So with a blog hop comes a new PPPR Challenge. We are carrying out the theme of the blog hop over into the challenge, you're projects can be holiday gifts, birthday gifts, treats for classmates, tags for gifts...anything that has to do with gift giving.
You can Link your creations up HERE
1. The project must be centered around Gift Giving of some sort (holiday, birthday, treats, tags, etc.). Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons products must be the focus of the project.
2. Please link to your actual blog post...not to your blog. If you don't have a blog, you can add a photo of your project to the Gift Giving Challenge photo folder in the Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons Project Parade Facebook Group .
3. You can enter as many different Gift Giving projects as you want for more chances to win.
4. The challenge will run for 3 weeks. You must link up your project by 11:55 pm CST on Saturday, January 4, 2014.
5. One random winner of a $10 Gift Certificate to PPPR will be chosen. Our Design Team will also choose our PPPR Top 3. Winners will be announced on Wednesday, January 8, 2014.
Your NEXT and LAST stop in the hop, is the very talented blog belonging to Candace!
Jeanne ~ http://www.jeannespapercrafts.com/
Nicole ~ http://teachdanz.blogspot.com/
Shannon ~ http://designsofapaddymack.typepad.com/
Ana Maria ~ http://shortycreations.blogspot.com/
Brianna ~ http://www.Bloeffelbein.blogspot.com/