Monday, January 6, 2014

TT Design Team Day- Hello Friend

Hello everyone, hope you all having a great day! I am just trying to stay warm up here in the Northern ice tundra, aka Minnesota. Our estimated high today is -18 with wind-chill -35 to -45 degrees and that's just during the day, night will be even cooler. Anyways, on a happier note I am excited to share that, I get to be a Twine-ista for yet another term!! I  I just love working with Stacy and her fabulous products, thanks for the opportunity Stacy, you know I Luv ya!
This month on the Timeless Twine Blog all the Twine-istas will be sharing creations that follow the theme "Something New", these creations may include, a new technique, new color of twine or new product from the store that we have never used yet or using a new tool to do your project etc.
My card features many new things & Ideas, here is what I created...
The only thing that is not new on my card, is the twine, but the way I tied it is  new. I found a knot tutorial on Pinterest and liked how this one looked so I gave it a try.
Twine's Used include:
Image of Gray Bakers Twine by Timeless Twine - "Graphite Gray"Image of Lemonade Yellow Bakers Twine by Timeless Twine™Image of Aqua Blue TIMELESS TWINE™
 
New Items Used:
Peachy Keen December SOMK-2013
Water Color Paints
Gelatos- Silver (Thanks Piali <3) love this stuff, I feel another addiction coming on, this was the first time I ever used this stuff.
 
New Techniques:
To create all the circles on my card, I actually cut out two different stencils using my Silhouette cameo.
Stencils Used: Circles Stripe Template & Tea Stain Stencil
This is my first time using stencils on a card and I love the effect that the water colors and Gelatos gave me.
 
 To finish up my card, I added a couple of star sequins and popped up my image using 3d foam squares. I hope you all enjoy my card and I hope I have inspired you to try some new things and use some of those products you have hoarding in your craft stash.
Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

  1. this is so awesome love all the techs on the card. really cute. hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this card. You did an awesome job with a new technique and of course it is fabulous. Keep it up!
    Hugs
    Deb

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a super FUN card! The foxy is adorable and love the way you did the background! Super cool!
    Ready for the heat wave?? Can you believe it-crazy weather ha? So glad the COLD moved on...I don't mind the snow just not crazy about the cold. It's gonna feel like a heat wave compared to what we have been dealing with!
    Have a great wknd and thanks so much for stopping by!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete