Thursday, July 10, 2014

Sail With Me

Hello and TGIF :D It's time to showcase another group of design teams cards for the Fun Friday challenge over at the YNS blog. I made a super sweet nautical card to share with you all today!
I used Little Salor Girl (digi stamp), you can find her in the digi section of the YNS store.
Markers Used: Spectrum Noirs:
Outfit: DR2,DR4,BG1,BG5,BG7,TB5,TB7
Hair: TN1,EB1,EB2
Skin Tones: TN2,TN3,FS4,CR3
 
Pattern Papers: DCWV: The Gilded Paper Stack
Handmade enamel dots
White ribbon
 
I used this months provided sketch, for the focus of my cards layout.
 
There is still plenty of time to join in on this months challenge, so what are you waiting for!?
Can't wait to see all the fab creations ;)
Thank you all for stopping by, have a great weekend!
 
 
 
 
 


1 comment:

  1. What a sweet card! I love it all and the gold anchor paper is super fun!

    ReplyDelete