Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Birthday Wishes Just for You!

Good Evening everyone! How's every body's week been going so far? I have a fun little birthday card I whipped up this past weekend to share with you all.
 
Mice: IGI,BLENDER,BG1-BG3,FS6,FS8
Match & Candle: GB4,LY2,TN2,TN4,BT2,BT4
Cupcake: (Cake)EB1,EB2,GB8,(Liner)CG2,CG4,LY1,GB4,BP1,CR6, (Frosting)CR1-CR3,CR7
Flower: BP1,PP4,PP5,CR6,CG2,CG4
Shadow: HB1,HB2
Crafter's Companion- The Makey Bakey Mice - Make A Wish stamp set
 
Pattern Paper:
Sugar Shoppe- Doodlebug Designs
 
Bow: Recollections
Twine: American Crafts
 
I stamped my image using Tim Holtz Tea Dye Distress ink then proceeded with my no line coloring.
I love how soft and vibrant the colors look using this technique.
 
You can find this adorable stamp set along with a pleather of other fabulous goodies over at the Crafter's Companion USA website.
 
Thank you all for stopping by and have a great day.


No comments:

Post a Comment