Monday, October 12, 2015

SugarPea Designs: Sugar Sketch 31

Happy Monday Everybody! Back to the grind, I hope you all had an amazing weekend. I was able to get some crafting time in, yippee. I mostly was just finishing off some cards I had made previously, decorating the insides, so I could bring them to my place of work & sell them.
I was however able to create one new card for the new Sugar Sketch going on over at the SugarPea Design Blog.
 
Colored using Spectrum Noirs:
Skin: FS4,TN2,TN3,CR3
Hair: BG4,BG7,BG10
Clothing: IG1,IG2,TB1,TB3,TB4,LY1,CT3,OR1,OR3,TB8
Potions: BT1-BT3,HB1,HB3,GT1,GT2,GB4,GB6,CG2,CG4
 
Memento Inks:
Pear Tart, Rosebud, Cantaloupe, Tangelo, Rich Cocoa, Tuxedo Black
 
Pattern Paper: Echo Park- Agenda
Solid: PTI- Limeade Ice
 
Wink of Stella- Clear
 
Store-Ready-Between-the-Lines
 
Store-Adorkable
 
We would love for you to come and link up your creations, who knows you just might be the lucky winner!
Head on over to the SugarPea blog to see all the wonderful creations by the other DT Gals using this weeks sketch.
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day.
 
 


2 comments:

  1. Thought I would stop by and see what you have been up to. Love your Card. Great coloring. Love your other latest creations to. Happy Fall to you. :0)
    cindys-greencricut.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete