Monday, November 5, 2012

Too Cute to Spook

Hello Card Lovers,
     I am here with a card I made last week for the challenge going on over at My Craft Spot, the challenge theme is "Too Cute To Spook". Sorry that I am just getting around to posting it. Here is what I came up with for this challenge...
 
     Isn't he truly, too cute to spook !? I used the new Create A Critter 2 Cartridge, along with Elegent Edges for the mat. My card base measure at 5x5 and that cute little whatever he is, was cut at 3.5". the little fence in the backround was also cut from Create A Critter 2 at 3".
     I hopw you all enjoy my card and if you would like any further details just feel free to ask, as always.
 
Thanks & Happy Scrapping"
Brianna

3 comments:

  1. Fabulous card he is too cute and I love the little fence. Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! So cute! Great details!!

    Susie

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is just adorable! I love the google eyes and all the bling! Thanks for playing at My Craft Spot!

    ReplyDelete