Friday, November 23, 2012

WINNER!!! WINNER !!!

Hello Bloggy Friends,
    I just noticed that I finally hit 50 followers !! That means we have a winner of these fabulous prizes. The winner was chosen using random.org !!
     Drum roll........ The winner was #4 Gigi with The Cricut Bug !!! Gigi please email me your address at jeffbrianna@me.com !! I will ship you stuff out to you beginning of next week !!
Thanks to all my followers, old and new !! Stay tuned, once I hit 100 followers there will be yet another Giveaway !!
Hugs
Brianna

2 comments:

  1. Congrats to Gigi!

    Stay Creative,
    Georgiana
    Carson's Creations

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! Thank you so much Brianna! I'm glad to see you reached your 50th follower! You will have many more in no time, your projects are fantastic! Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete