Monday, February 4, 2013

FCCB Challenge 147: Queen Of Hearts, DT Post

Hello Friends, happy Monday to everyone!! I hope everyone had a great weekend!? I started de-cluttering my craft room this weekend and I'm getting it back into working format. 
Today we have a really fun challenge going on over at FCCB, This weeks challenge is titled, "Queen of Hearts". All you need to do is use a heart anywhere on your project. There is only one rule we have over at FCCB, and that is, just use at least one cricut cut anywhere on your project and be sure to tell us what cartridge you used in your post !! 
Here is the card that I made for this challenge...
Cricut Imagine: Enjoy The Seasons   




I have been eyeing up this cute image for awhile and figured now was the time to use it cause I feel it fits the challenge perfectly. Then I found the perfect sentiment to go along with it from, My Pink Stamper 
"Love-alicious" stamp set. Don't you think it fits the image perfectly!? I added some ribbon that I dyed using some Tim Holtz, Tumbled Glass distress ink. I also used some "Kraft Brown", Timeless Twine up by my sentiment and under my rose. I think this card turned out pretty dang cute!! I think it will be going to my hubby along with his goodies I will be buying him. Thank you all for stopping by and hope you will find time to join in with us this week !!
Brianna

8 comments:

  1. adorable love the soft colors

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your love hearts! Adorable!
    Jayne x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Briana, this couldn't be cuter! I love the fun mustache, adorable faces, fun sentiment and GORGEOUS bow! I hope to get over there and play in the challenge!
    Have a great Monday!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh my how cute..I love those fun faces on the hearts...cute card..

    ReplyDelete
  5. eeeeeekkkkkk...this is so, so cute! I love your cute little couple and the mustache is so much fun! What a great card - those little pops of blue are just perfect and the flower is lovely ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. Perfect combinations of crafty yumminess:-)

    ~Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card Brianna, pretty colors!!

    ReplyDelete