Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Over the moon with gratitude!

      Hello Everyone, I hope everyone had a fantastic Tuesday !? I am so excited because I finally got to play around with my new Peachy Keen stamps tonight. The somk for this month is so dang adorable, all the stamps you will see on my card tonight were from this kit. Ok, so do you want to see what I made!? Here it is.....
    I am just in love with how this card turned out. I have had many ideas rolling through my head and this is the one that came out. I have a couple more I am going to try and get out of my brain as well.
     I of course will be entering this, into the current challenge going on over at Peachy Keen!!
      Card Recipe
Peachy Keen Feb Somk
CTMH Cricut Artiste cartridge
Spectrum Noirs
Glossy Accents
Buttons From Stash
Red Gel Pen
    I am sorry but I cannot tell you the name of the patterned paper used. It came from a 8x8 paper pack that I have owned for so long, it no longer has the cover. Thanks for stopping by and visiting, I truly appreciate each and every one's comments. 
Brianna

7 comments:

  1. I love your card Brianna. It is soooooo cute. Did you see the Mid month release? I love the new face assortments. I have to have them. :)
    Melisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look at you- you got a chance to play with these fun stamps! Wow...I just love your robot, he's so stinkin' cute and your coloring looks fabulous! Love those blue shades you used on the moon. The gears look wonderful and the sentiment is perfect. Love what you have done with this set and can't wait to see what you come up with next!

    ReplyDelete
  3. okay, such a fun card...love the robot and the gear die cut.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! Love how you put so many different elements together! Thanks for joining us in this week's Peachy Keen Stamps Challenge. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh my how totally adorable....so so fun..

    ReplyDelete
  6. Brianna, this is SOOOOOOO CUTE!!! I love your sweet robot and the fun gears:) Your card is so darn fun:) Love it!! Looking forward to seeing what else you create. Don't ya just love PK stamps??
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. your card is soooo STINKIN' CUTE,AWESOMEjob with the New PK stamps!!!!Thanks for joining us in this week's Challenge at Peachy Keen Stamps!!!:)

    ReplyDelete