Of course a hop can never be complete without a prize! For a chance to win, you must be a follower of each blog and leave a comment on each blog. For extra chances, you can also "LIKE" Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons on Facebook and/or sign up for the Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons Newsletter.
A random winner will be chosen for the prize on Tuesday, August 27. Only US or Canadian mailing addresses, please. So do you want to know what you could win!!??
These are such fabulous Prizes!! Lisa is such an awesome prize picker :)
1. The project must be Back to School-themed. Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons products must be the focus of the project.
2. Please link to your actual blog post...not to your blog. If you don't have a blog, you can add a photo of your project to the Back to School Challenge photo folder in the Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons Project Parade Facebook Group
3. You can enter as many different Back to School projects as you want for more chances to win.
4. The challenge will run for 3 weeks. You must link up your project by 11:55 pm CST on Saturday, September 14, 2013.
5. One random winner of a $10 Gift Certificate to PPPR will be chosen. Our Design Team will also choose our PPPR Top 3. Winners will be announced on Wednesday, September 18, 2013.
Okay, I think that sums is up!! Next Stop on the hop is the amazingly talented Candace, her project is just adorable. Here is the rest of the line-up, just in case you get lost.
Lisa ~ http://prettypaperprettyribbons.blogspot.com/
Ana Maria ~ http://shortycreations.blogspot.com/
Barb ~ http://BugBites411.blogspot.com/
Brianna ~ http://www.Bloeffelbein.blogspot.com/
Candace ~ http://scrappin2littleprincesses.blogspot.com/ <---------- NEXT
Jeanne ~ http://www.jeannespapercrafts.com/
Melisa ~ http://www.melisascraftycreations.blogspot.com/
Nicole ~ http://teachdanz.blogspot.com/
Shannon - http://designsofapaddymack.typepad.com/
Tanya - http://nonnascraftcorner.blogspot.com/
Thank you all for stopping by and I hope you all have a fantastic day!!