Monday, August 5, 2013

The Paper Nest Dolls: Back to School Challenge

Happy Monday everyone, I am beyond excited to be an official member of The Paper Nest Dolls Challenge Blog DT! I am ecstatic to be apart of such a fabulous and talented group of ladies. I want to give a big shout out to Christine the creator/designer of, The Paper Nest Dolls, for giving me this opportunity!! I will be sharing projects with you every other Monday on the challenge blog along with the other fabulous ladies on the DT. Everyone will be able to join in on the fun, just link your creations and you could win a fabulous prize, you will have two weeks to play along. Okay, here is my first project, the theme for this challenge will be "Back to School".
 For my card, I used the adorable digital stamp titled, School Time Owen, who is available in the store now. I used the print and cut feature using my silhouette to cut him out, I just traced him and used the offset option to put a little boarder around him.
 
Materials Used:
Spectrum Noirs
DCWV: The Homeroom Stack
Grey brad by Crate Paper
other items were from my stash
 
Here is the prize that will be giving away to one lucky winner chosen at random.
Look at all this yummy goodness!!
 
I want to thank you all for stopping by and I cant wait to start seeing everyone's fabulous creations!!
Have a great day.
 
 
 
 


7 comments:

  1. Welcome to the team Brianna. So here is your first post for the Challenge. .o)) Love your card, paper is adorable and beautiful layout.
    Jasmina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great, great school & boy card! I love the embellishments, and the Silhouette cut-out feature is so nice. I love my Cricut, and don't need the Silhouette, but that is really a nice feature of that machine. Anyway, welcome to the PND DT!! ~Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is amazing!!! You colored him so nice and i love the little book embellishment and the twine!
    Deb C

    ReplyDelete
  4. So, so cute! What an adorable little guy and your coloring is fabulous! Love this little cutie! Congrats on your new DT spot - they are gonna love working with you and having you as part of their team because you are awesome ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful Job Brianna....So glad to be working with you on the DT.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Brianna! Congratulations! Well deserved! You do amazing job! This card is no exception! I love all the fun elements you added! Great choice of papers!

    The Paper Nest images are super cute and fun to color. You will LOVE your term!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great card Brianna! This little guy is adorable and your coloring is fabulous! Love the fun twine:) awesome job and congrats Brianna!! You will do awesome! Love your work!

    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete