Monday, November 25, 2013

The Paper Nest Dolls Challenge & DT Post~ "Bows"

Hello Everyone and Happy Monday, I am beyond excited it's a short work week, only have to work until Wednesday, then four days off. I am also excited because within those four days off, I get two full Thanksgiving's. Bring on the weight gain, I  don't even care :) another thing to be excited for, is there is a new challenge up over at The Paper Nest Dolls Challenge Blog. This will be the last challenge until after Christmas, the next challenge will be on Monday January 6th. This weeks challenge is all about "Bows", we want to see you create a project featuring a bow. Here is what I came up with.
This cutie is apart of the new Punk Collection that's just was released on the 19th. Her name is "Punk Ellie", I colored her up using my Spectrum Noirs. I think this card turned out super fun! I tried going with more of a retro punk look with the choice of papers and colors.
The prize for this weeks challenge is a $20.00 Gift Certificate for the Paper Nest Dolls Store! One winner will be chosen by random to win this prize, but of course in order to win, you must play along.
Can't wait to see what you all create!! I hope you all have a FUN and SAFE holiday week/weekend!!!
 


2 comments: