Saturday, November 2, 2013

Guest Designer: Treasured Times RubberStamps & Scrapbooking

Hello Everyone and Happy Saturday! I am here with a special post today, I am guest designer over at Treasured Times Rubberstamps & Scrapbooking, Jody is the owner of Treasured Times and is super sweet for having me. She has many awesome items over in her Store, make sure you head on over and check it out. For my project, I used the sweet Digi by Christina Young Called "Letters to the North Pole". Christina came out with 8 Exclusive stamps you can ONLY find over in the Treasured Times Store. Okay, are you all ready to see my card!? Here is my card...
Isn't it just sweet? I colored this beautiful image in using my Spectrum Noirs.
Other Materials Used:
Pink Pom-Pom Ribbon
Flowers all by Prima
Paper Doily
Key:  Recollections
Papers By: Mr. Frosty: Cricut Imagine Cartridge
Solid papers: DCWV
Snowflakes
 
I hope you all enjoy my sweet card, please be sure to head on over to the Treasured Times Blog and show some love. You can also check out their FB page! Thank you all for stopping by and have a great weekend! Don't forget we fallback tonight :)
 
 
 
 


2 comments:

  1. This card is so super cute!!!! Love the details and the colors! Love the way you colored the snow.

    Nadja

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are AMAZING girl! This is freaking adorable, the girl is colored so perfect and love the colors. Congrats on GD
    Deb C

    ReplyDelete