Thursday, October 31, 2013

YNS November Digital Release Blog Hop

Hello and welcome to the YNS November Digital Release Blog Hop!  We have several ADORABLE new images being released TODAY, so hop along with us to get a peek at these new cuties! I am so excited for this release, if this doesn't put you in the Christmas mood, I don't know what will.
  
The hop begins on Nicole’s amazing blog, and if you’ve been hopping along, you should have arrived from Shelia's blog. Make sure you leave comments on all of the DT blogs, because each blog will be giving away a digi stamp of choice!  The winners will be posted on the YNS Blog on Tuesday, November 5th.
For my card I used the adorable digi called Cozy Christmas.
I just adore this digi, I am a huge animal nut so this image just hit home for me :)
Materials Used to make Card:
Pattern Papers: Echo Park ~ All I want for Christmas~ Digital Paper
Solid Red Paper: DCWV
Markers: Spectrum Noirs
Adorn it Carolee's creations~ Letter Stickers~Flirtacious
Holiday Inspiration Ribbon
Glitter Snowflake: Joanns Essentials
Silver Jingle Bells
Okay, I know you all are ready to hop on your way. Next blog in line is the super talented blog of Bonnie, but don’t forget to leave a comment before you go!  Happy hopping and shopping!

37 comments:

  1. Wow Brianna...soo cute...its like a mother and child...awsome card too..

    ReplyDelete
  2. So dinky cute, Brianna! Fab layout!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow, this puppy is so so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awwww such an adorable image and coloured so beautifully. I love the papers and the ribbon with the twine and jingle bells looks wonderful
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I cannot believe how cute these images are! This is gorgeous with your amazing colouring and beautiful papers.
    Hugs Mau xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great stamp for us animal lovers out there! Great card & colouring!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super CUTE! I'm an animal lover too so your card makes me smile! xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. adorable...I gotta have this image!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Omg, is this ever CUTE!! The image is so darn sweet! Wow, your coloring is amazing! TFS!
    Love it!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I LOVE your card. What a pretty design. Love those little snuggly friends. TFS.
    Crafty hugs,
    D~
    DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot

    ReplyDelete
  11. Too cute - great use of colour and design!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Super cute card. Great for pet lovers!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Absolutely adorable!
    Marjorie from TX

    ReplyDelete
  14. AWE this is cute!!! Your card is Gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Super Cute! looks like how my puppies are minus the kitty under the tree!
    thanks so much for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Brianna -- this is so super cute!! I love all of your embellies & details!! Families with fur babies are going to love this sweet digi & you've done such a great job with it !! Xo

    ReplyDelete
  17. Gorgeous! Love your coloring and the layout is perfect! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  18. great image love this cute image and great layout

    ReplyDelete
  19. Brianna, your card has made me want this image..it's colored so perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  20. ACK!!! Oh my goodness... so darn CUTE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. This is soooo cute. I love the ribbon too :o)

    ReplyDelete
  22. Adorable reminds me of my dog and cat!

    ReplyDelete
  23. oh another adorable image!! Love how your coloring has brought them to life!!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Sweet image and love the twine with bell detail.

    ReplyDelete
  25. I love this dog and you did a great job colouring it!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Very cute, cute, cute! Love all the layers,
    {Hugs} Barb

    ReplyDelete
  27. Cute and love how you added the bells!

    ReplyDelete
  28. oh! I love the ribbons you used on this card! And the coloring is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Ackkk what a cute couple ;>) What a great layout and such a fun way to do the sentiment !

    ReplyDelete
  30. Your card is adorable. I loce the cat cuddling with the dog. Great job!
    Deb C

    ReplyDelete
  31. so adorable, Brianna! I love your coloring!

    ReplyDelete