Monday, October 14, 2013

The Paper Nest Dolls Winter Blog Hop!


Hello Everyone & Welcome to Day 2 of The Paper Nest Dolls Winter Blog Hop!
I am super excited to be sharing with you more stamps from our new Winter Collection, Christine always is creating such adorable new stamps and these are no exception, I LOVE them all. You will even get to see a few stamps from the new upcoming Nursery Rhyme Collection, they are absolutely adorable, and are must haves on my list! You should have arrived here from Marcee's Blog, if you've stumbled across my blog, you will definitely want to start from the beginning over at The Paper Nest Dolls blog!

Before I share my project with you, I'd like to let you know about the sale featuring all of  the new stamps!

All NEW stamps featured in the hop are on sale for $7 instead of $8.50 in rubber!

You can also get a great sale on our new digital stamps by purchasing our bundle for only $25!
Top Row: Baby New Year, Christmas Fairy Ellie, Gift Giving Avery, Snowman Fun
Second Row: Counting Sheep Avery, Garden Ellie
Third Row: Downhill Racer Avery, Downhill Racer Owen
Bottom Row: Watering Can Ellie, Winter Fairy Avery, Winter Mail Ellie, Ice Skating Ellie

And now for my project.. I created a sweet little card using the new Snowman Fun stamp. 
I am so excited to share my creation with you, I just love how it turned out!

Other Materials Used:
Spectrum Noirs
Mr. Frosty Cricut Imagine Cartridge: Papers
Prima: Say It in Crystals
Stampendous: Fran~tage Embossing powder & Crystal snow glitter
Sentiment: My Pink Stamper
 
I hope you all like my sweet little card using the new adorable "Snowman Fun" digital stamp. Don't forget that all of Christine's images come in both digital and rubber.
 
We also have some wonderful prizes being given away to those who comment on EVERY stop of BOTH days of the hop! Winners will be announced on Friday October 18th.

Simple Stories Christmas Collection Prize Pack

Graphic 45 Prize Pack

Doodlebug Designs Christmas Prize Pack

AND one lucky winner will receive one CLEAR Paper Nest Dolls stamp of their choice, manufactured and sold by Treasured Times Rubber Stamps & Scrapbooking!


Your next stop in the hop is Carol's Blog 

Thanks so much for hopping with us, be sure to hop through Day 1 if you haven't yet, you wont want to miss any of the fabulous projects!!

47 comments:

  1. Love this~ thanks for doing a great job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the sweet image Brianna. Cute color combo, pretty papers and frantage.
    Jasmina

    ReplyDelete
  3. super cute love it...this image is one of my favs

    ReplyDelete
  4. So so SO sweet..... seriously.... love this xo Nikki

    ReplyDelete
  5. adorable ... i dore the snow ... x hugs jane x pnddt

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a cute card. Love the snow scene. TFS.
    Crafty hugs,
    D~
    designsbydragonfly.blogspot
    dmcardmaker at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ah what a beautiful wintercard!

    Hugs
    Eva PND DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovin all the sparkle, they look so cute,hugs, karenx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ah, fun in the snow ... Love it! Very beautiful card! Hugs! xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous card and love the papers and design. I am a new follower too.

    Hugs
    Linda xxxx

    http://lindasimpsoncraftypieceofheaven.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I adore these bright, bold colours.. the image really pops!

    Hugs,
    Karen.xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Another adorable card!! I love this image!! Perfect for Xmas cards!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Brianna: Hopped from Marcee's Blog!!

    Adorable card!! loved the snow spray with glitter!!

    Hugs
    Divya
    http://pinkpapercastle.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'd have to say, this is my favorite stamp of the the new releases.. Even though I LOVE them all.. :) What a cute card.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorgeous card, love this image!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Brianna, your card is beautiful, perfect Christmas card....Keeley x x

    ReplyDelete
  17. this is absolutly perfect love it xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. So pretty. Who would not love to receive this card.

    ReplyDelete
  19. love how you put the frantage as snow!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Gorgeous winter scene! I love it! {hugs} ~Valerie, PND DT

    ReplyDelete
  21. Such a pretty card with so many interesting details: the background, the off set image. I would never have thought of either! Great job.

    Marta
    sassyscraps1@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. Very cute--I like your coloring and all the texture.
    slrdowney at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  23. LOVE your card. This image is my favorite. :-) Thanks for sharing.

    Tonya
    sctmg5774@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. I do love this!!! It is stunning! estherwheat@aim.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. Beautiful card! Love the image, coloring and all the sparkles in your card :)

    ReplyDelete
  26. Beautiful card... very pretty coloring job :)

    ReplyDelete
  27. I love the snow glitter, the bent corner of the card makes it very 3d and fun! Thanks for the idea scrappindayz@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  28. This is so cute, love all the glitter..

    lulubell.c@gmail.com

    Caz xx

    ReplyDelete
  29. This is a wonderful image, and I love your sparkly card! julieodil@charter.net

    ReplyDelete
  30. oh this is sooo darn cute!!!!
    heidibrawley@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  31. I'm loving the bright colors you used on this card. Just gorgeous. :)

    ReplyDelete
  32. Super adorable card with the colors and layout!!!
    TFS- love that image
    created2bunique at ymail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  33. This is absolutely wonderful! Love the bright colors of this! julieodil@charter.net

    ReplyDelete
  34. Love all of the texture you added to this card. Perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  35. Fantastic card. Love the colors and all the details.

    ReplyDelete
  36. This image is so delightful. Love it. May have to get this one. Thanks for sharing your creativity.

    ReplyDelete
  37. What a great scene this is...your coloring is beautiful Brianna! <3 Heidi PND DT

    ReplyDelete
  38. beautiful card, love you coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  39. Love your card! And you use spectrums, awesome! I have those markers and you've inspired me to give them another try! Thanks!!!

    ReplyDelete
  40. Gorgeous card and I love that you use the spectrum markers I have a mixture of alcohol markers myself.

    ReplyDelete
  41. great card, love all the texture.

    Hugs, Jenn

    ReplyDelete
  42. Really a warm winter wish! Lovely project!
    Hugs,
    Tammy Louise

    ReplyDelete
  43. Adorable card. Love the coloring!!

    ReplyDelete
  44. How Adorable! Looove the Colours!

    ReplyDelete