Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Timeless Twine DT Day: Wrapped too Tight

 Hello Again, this is my second post of the day, to see my first post just click HERE. It's Wednesday and so that means its design team day for me over at the Timeless Twine Blog.
 I have a fun Halloween card  that I am going to share with you today!
Image of Tuxedo Black Bakers Twine ~ Timeless Twine™
Scary cute huh!? I used Tuxedo Black Timeless Twine to "Wrap" a bow around the top of my card, this twine color is one of my all time favorites :) My adorable little mummy and sentiment is from Pink Hippo Stamps , I just love him and he is so fun to color with my Spectrum noirs. There are currently 3 different Halloween stamp sets to choose from and they all come in high quality clear acrylic ( did I mention they are all on sale) and once there gone ,there gone. This little cutie is all sold out, but the other sets are just as awesome!!
Other materials used:
American Crafts: 6x6 Halloween paper pad
Tulle
Black Button
Tea-Dye Distress Ink: Tim Holtz
Cricut Cartridge: Happy Hauntings
Black Rhinestones
Star Dust Stickles
 
Before I let you all go I want to let you all know about the AMAZING sale going on right now over in the store. There is a HUGE sale going on, on full spools of twine 160 yards for only  $6.00 a spool that's $3.00 OFF a spool!! Get yours before it all gone, just click HERE!! There are 24 different colors on sale right now!
 
Image of Timeless Twine™ - ***SALE***

5 comments:

  1. You did an awesome job with this card. I always love your cards and your coloring but this has to be my favorite. The mummy looks so good i am in love with this. Thanks so much for sharing the stamps!
    Deb C

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brianna-Your coloring justs floors me, this is so great.

    Hugs, Jenn

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an absolutely fabulous card!!! I love it !!!!!!
    Simply stunning !!! Xo

    ReplyDelete