Monday, October 28, 2013

The Paper Nest Dolls Challenge: Anything Goes

Hello and happy Monday!! It's time for another challenge over at The Paper Nest Dolls Challenge Blog. This has to be one of my favorite challenge cause it's anything goes, so there should be no excuse for anyone not to join in on the fun :) Since October is almost over and this week is Halloween, I decided to make a Halloween card to share with you all.
I used the digital stamp "Warlock Owen" for my card. I colored him in using my Spectrum Noirs.
Other Items Used:
Spider Web Flourish: Silhouette Online Store
Aged Black embossing enamel: Stampendous
Firefly Stickles
Sentiment, Frame & Bats: There She Goes clear Stamps: Halloween Tags & Bewitched By You
Black Polka Dot ribbon
Papers: American Crafts, DCWV, Echo Park
 
This image was so fun to color and create a card with! Well, I love coloring all the images by The Paper Nest Dolls (Christine) but this one was extra fun.
 
Of course this wouldn't be a proper challenge without a prize. One lucky winner chosen by random will win a $25.00 Gift Certificate to The Paper Nest Doll store.
 
I cant wait to see every ones project! Let the crafting begin!!
Hope you all have a great week :)
 
 
 
 

1 comment: