Thursday, October 3, 2013

YNS: Fun Friday Challenge

TGIF to all my crafty friends! I am super excited because this will be my first official Fun Friday challenge post, as being apart of the newYNS Digital design team. Here is a little info about the Fun Friday Challenges over at Your Nest Stamp. There will be one challenge per month to play along with as many times you like.  (Inspiration/Sketch--do one or the other, or both!). Each monthly challenge will start the first Friday of every month. Each week different DT members will be sharing their creations with you using the monthly Inspiration/sketch. For more information and if you would like to link up your creations be sure to head on over to Your Nest Stamp. I decided to use the sketch as inspiration for my creation and I used the sweet new digital image Jolly Holly, available over in the digital stamp section of the store.
I printed my digi out using high quality grayscale and colored it in using my Spectrum Noirs. 
Other Materials Used:
Papers: Mistletoe~ Studio Calico
Seen & Noted~ Pebbles
American Crafts~ Kringle & Co.~Gift Wrapping Room
Cherry Red : Timeless Twine
Stampendous Frantage Embossing Powder: Shabby White
Stampendous: Coarse white glitter
Liquid Applique
Glossy Accents

I hope you all enjoy my sweet Christmas card. If you are interested in this digi, make sure you head on over to the YNS store because there were 10 more released on the 1st all by Penny Johnson of Omnia Designs.  Hope you all have a great day and weekend and I will see you all soon!!

 



4 comments:

  1. TGIF, Brianna!!! :)) :))
    I love your card & Jolly Holly is such a cute image!! :))
    Hope you enjoy the weekend!!
    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brianna, i so love your card, i am pinning it to my board!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Brianna! Super FUN image that I can't wait to color myself this weekend! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love you Christmas card! All the elements are fabulous and what sweet images! Love it!
    Have a great wknd!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete