Monday, October 14, 2013

The Paper Nest Dolls~Create a Halloween-themed project

Happy Monday Everyone!! I am here to share with you my DT project I made for the new challenge over at The Paper Nest Doll Challenge Blog. Before I get on to my project, I want to make sure you are all aware of the Winter Blog Hop going on over at the main Paper Nest Dolls blog. Today starts the 2 day hop. Make sure you head on over and see all of the amazing creations, and prizes up for grabs. I will be sharing my blog hop project tomorrow on Day 2, I will give you all a reminder at the end of my post today, just incase you forget! Okay, on with my Halloween project....
My adorably sweet little image is called "Little Witch Ellie". I colored her in using my Spectrum Noir markers, after cutting her out using my Silhouette.
Other Materials Used:
Papers: Basic Grey
Purple and Black Flowers: Recollections
Sentiment: My Pink Stamper
Purple Passion: Timeless Twine
Haunted House Charm(Thank you Debbie)
Ribbon scraps from my stash
 
Here is the yummy prize up for grabs...
One Lucky person will be chosen by random to win all these goodies, so be sure to link up your creations!!
 
I hope you all have a happy Monday and don't forget to head on over and hop with us, did I mention all that hop get a Free Gift!! Thank you Christine for always being so generous <3 <3
 
Have FUN!!!
 
 
 
 

6 comments: