Wednesday, October 23, 2013

PPPR Design Team Day: Happy Fall

Happy Wednesday everyone! It's time for another fun design team project for Pretty Paper Pretty Ribbons using some fun PPPR files. I decided to make a fall card to share with you all. Here in Minnesota our fall is quickly turning into winter :( I've lived in this state my entire life you think by now I would be use to winter, but year after year, I dread it even more! I LOVE this state more than anything just not it's winters. So, I figured it would live out my fall through this card.
Files Used:
   Pumpkin Patch Cutting Files & Make a Wish Cutting File             
Make a Wish Cutting FilesPumpkin Patch Cutting Files
                                                                                                           
I did print and cut for all of my card but still cut in layers because I love dimension. I stamped my pumpkins faces using my October Peachy Keen SOMK, the sentiment also came from this set. For my sweet little girl I just took off the hat and cut off the cake and tucked her behind the pumpkins to make it look like she was popping out. I added some ribbon and a button from my stash and some yummy Halloween Twist, Timeless Twine. Of course no card is ever complete with some sparkle, I used some Firefly Stickles around the leaves of my pumpkins.
I hope you all enjoy my fall card and I hope everyone gets to enjoy some fall weather yet! Please feel free and send some of that warmer weather my way :)
Have a fantastic day!!



2 comments:

  1. Super cute fall card and the little girl is too cute! She looks like she just got back from florida before she went pumpkin hunting ha ha!
    Deb C

    ReplyDelete
  2. how cute.. this just makes me smile..

    ReplyDelete