Thursday, October 17, 2013

YNS: Fun Friday~ Autumn Leaves

Happy Friday everyone! Have you had the chance yet to join in on the Fun Friday challenge over at Your Next Stamp, if you haven't there is still time, you have until the end of the month to play along. I am here to share with you an adorably sweet card using the sweet newly released digital stamp, "Autumn Leaves". I decided to use the sketch provided on the YNS Blog for the inspiration for my card, I will also share them with you here on my blog. For your creation, you can use (Inspiration/Sketch--do one or the other, or both!). Okay, on with my project....
Isn't this just one of the sweetest Images ever!?
Materials Used:
Spectrum Noirs
Jillibean Soup: Apple Cheddar Soup 6x6 ~wood grain paper
Tim Holtz: Tea Dye Distress Ink
Paper Doilies
Kraft Cardstock
 
Here is the sketch and inspiration photo for this month:
 
 
I hope you all enjoy my fun little Autumn card! Be sure to head on over to the YNS Store, to check out all the other adorable digi's that are available for purchase, don't forget after purchase they are instant download, cant beat that!! I hope you all will find time to join in our fun challenge. TGIF everyone and have a spectacular weekend!
 
 
 


5 comments:

  1. Brianna, this is the sweetest image ever! I just love the darling puppy and the fun little birds hanging all around:) Great scene-love the colors!
    Fantastic card:)
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a cute creation... i am on a PPPR blog hop, and you were on the list and I can't seem to find your post for that blog...

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute !! Love these little furry critters!! :)) Great job!! :))

    ReplyDelete