Wednesday, October 9, 2013

HUMP DAY : PPPR Design team day

Happy Wednesday Everyone, only two more days before the weekend! I am here to share with you my project I made for PPPR Design team day. I am so excited because Halloween is fast approaching and it;s my favorite holiday, so I decided to make a cute Halloween card. 
Hehe, isn't she just adorable!? I used to different files for this card.
 All Hallow's Eve Pattern PackMonster Mash Cutting Files 
I used the little patterned bat paper to accent the edges of my card & I used the sweet little skeleton and used his bow tie as a hair bow. I added some tulle and some Halloween Bakers Twine by timeless twine to accent the hair bow and make a little band on girly skeletons skirt. I added some Pebbles chalk to her cheeks and added some silver and orange rhinestone throughout my card. I hope you all enjoy my spooky cute Halloween card. 
                                                            
Before I go I just want to remind everyone that you still have until Oct.12 to enter the current Birthday Challenge going on over at the PPPR blog. Of course if you enter you will have the chance at winning a fabulous prize :) Thank you all for stopping by my blog and have a great day!!!

8 comments:

  1. This is a super fun Halloween card, Brianna!! :0 :) :0
    It's spooky cute!! :)
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your little skeleton! Halloween is my favorite holiday too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my that is the cutest skeleton ever.. love this..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your little skeleton is so cute! Especially with the little bow! and the patterns on your background paper are perfect! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is super cool! I am ready for Halloween! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness, isn't this just the cutest! Great cuts and adorable design!
    Have a great evening!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete