Sunday, December 22, 2013

Wishing you a happy December with YNS!!

Hello Everyone, are you all set to go to have Santa visit your house this week!? We had our family Christmas today, I think it was a success. My little peanut is 2 1/2 so this year he really got into Christmas and the entire Santa thing, he even skipped his nap today and played all day with his toys and Leap-pad all day :) We have Christmas again on Christmas day with the In-Laws then again on Saturday with all my Dad's side of family, then finally one more in January with my Parents.
Okay, on with my post, I am here to share a sweet card with you all using an adorable Digital stamp from YNS.
I told you this image was adorable, it's called, Looking Chic, and available over in the YNS store under the digital stamp category.
Materials Used:
Pattern Paper: October After
Spectrum Noirs by Crafters Companion
Ribbon and Jute: American Crafts
Ric-Rac
Sentiments: Peachy Keen Stamps
Pearls
Corner Punch
 
I like how this card isn't just straight up Christmas and can be giving on any day in December and not just one in particular.
Before I say goodbye, I want to remind you all to come play along with us in the Monthly Challenge going on right now over at the, Your Next Stamp Challenge Blog, you still have plenty of time to play along and get your project submitted. Head on over to check out the challenge and challenge rules!
Thank you all and have a Very Merry Blessed Christmas!!
 
 
 


3 comments:

  1. So sweet Brianna.
    Merry Christmas,
    Jasmina

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful! I love the colors and this image with the sweet dog!
    Deb

    ReplyDelete