Today's bloghop is all about girls, of course it wouldn't be a proper bloghop if are projects didn't feature fabulous files from the Pretty Paper Pretty Ribbons store. I used a couple different files for today's creation.
All my papers used on today's project were pieces from my scrap bin :) I am motivated to get that stash a little smaller. I cut my Honeycomb pieces out twice, once using the yellow paper and second using a cream patterned paper. I like the look of leaving a couple pieces in, I feel it gives more dimension that way. My face is from the PKSC-26 February 2014 stamp set by Peachy Keen Stamps.
I made up the sentiment and then used the print and cut feature in my Silhouette.
***BLOG CANDY TIME***
For a chance to win, you must be a follower of each blog and leave a comment on each blog. For extra chances, you can also "LIKE" Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons on Facebook and/or sign up for the Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons Newsletter.
A random winner will be chosen for the prize on Tuesday, May 13.
available Saturday & Sunday only
1. The theme of this challenge is Girly...so create anything girl-themed. Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons products must be the FOCUS of the project.
2. Please link to your actual blog post...not to your blog. If you don't have a blog, you can add a photo of your project to the Girly Challenge photo folder in the Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons Project Parade Facebook Group.
3. You can enter as many different projects as you want for more chances to win.
4. The challenge will run for 3 weeks. You must link up your project by 11:55 pm CST on Saturday, May 31, 2014.
5. One random winner of a $20 Gift Certificate to PPPR will be chosen. Our Design Team will also choose our PPPR Top 3. Winners will be announced on Wednesday, June 4, 2014.
Your next stop is the fabulous blog of >>>>>>>>Gloria
Here's the lineup, just incase you get lost :)
Lisa ~ http://prettypaperprettyribbons.blogspot.com/
Nicole ~ http://teachdanz.blogspot.com/
Shannon ~ http://designsofapaddymack.typepad.com/
Brianna ~ http://www.Bloeffelbein.blogspot.com/
Gloria ~ http://gloriasgoofycraftspot.blogspot.com/
Jeanne ~ http://www.jeannespapercrafts.com/
Kathy ~ http://kathyand3kids.blogspot.com/
Leah ~ http://leahschaeffer.blogspot.com/
Melisa ~ http://www.melisascraftycreations.blogspot.com/
Nanne' ~ http://nannes-creations.blogspot.com/
Thank you all for stopping by!!