Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Some Odd Girl: Today is the Day, Release Day!

Hello Everyone, happy Tuesday! I am posting over at the Some Odd Girl blog today. Not only is a new digital stamp being released but also a digital sentiment pack and cutting file. All items are now available over in the Some Odd Girl store. I would LOVE for you all to head on over to the Some Odd Girl blog to see my creation and show your love. Here is my card using the sweetly adorable "Kitty Hopper" digital stamp and Mantra Sentiment Set(digital).
 
 I am going to link this card up over at the Paper Issues blog, for the current challenge, It's Raining Cats & Dogs.
 
 Head on over to the Some Odd girl blog to see what all my design team sisters created, using these fun new designs.
Thank you all for stopping by hope to see you over there :D
Hugs
 


No comments:

Post a Comment