Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Some Odd Girl Digital Release Day!

Hello and Happy Tuesday :) Hope you all have had a great start to your week! If not, let me try to make it a little bit better by sharing this weeks digital release from Some Odd Girl Stamps.
I have two cards to share with you all and plan on bringing you a third one later this week.
Here are my first two.
For this card, I used the new digital stamp, Bandit Wizard.
Markers Used, Spectrum Noirs & Copics.
Raccoon: BG4-BG7,IG1-IG3,LY1-LY3,CT3,FS8,FS7
Outfit: V12,V15,V06,BV4,BV13,E11,E13,E15,BT1-BT4,CG1,CG2
 
Doodlebug Designs: Ghouls & Goodies
Studio Calico: Story Time
 
Enamel Dots: My Minds Eye
DoodleBug Designs
 
Spider Web, October Embellishment Kit, Bellacreationz4u Etsy Shop
Letter Sticker: MLS
 
 
For my second creation, I used the digital stamp, T-rex.



Markers Used: Spectrum Noirs: CG1,CG2,CG4,DG1,BG1,BG2
 
Solids: American Crafts
 
My Minds Eye: Enamel Dots
AC Thickers: Reindeer
October Afternoon Alpha Stickers
Alison Kreft Designs: Hello World: Metal Speech Bubble clip
 
Hope you all like them, I had such a blast creating with these two cuties!
Like I said I will be back later this week with a 3rd creation using the new Loopy Sentiments pack, that is also being released today.
To see what my other design team sister created, make your way over to the Some Odd Girl Blog.
Thanks for swinging by.
 
 
 
 
 


1 comment: