Saturday, October 18, 2014

Your Next Stamp: New Release Blog Hop & Website launch

Hello everyone, happy Saturday! I am so exciting for you all to be joining us on this super exciting day!! Not only is it time for us to share this months new releases with you all, but it also means the launch of the new Your Next Stamp website!
 
You can't go wrong with any of this months release, Christmas is fast approaching and these stamps & Dies fit all your holiday crafting needs.
 
I have two projects I am going tot be sharing with you all today.

For my first creation, I made this sweet little treat bag that I am going to eventually fill with Christmas goodies.
I used the clear stamp set, Winter Home & Winter Fun Tag(die set).
 I colored my image first before cutting it out using my dies. I used a mixture of Spectrum Noirs & Copics.
Colors used:
DR1,DR5,CR3,CR4,CR6,CR8,LY1,LY3,IG1,IG3,IG4,BG1,(YG63),(YG67),TN3,TN6
My bag and twine are from the BellaCreationz4u Etsy page.
I cut my snowflakes out using the Winter Fun die set using some cream glitter paper by DCWV.
Other items used:
Wink of stella: Clear
American crafts glitter tape
Hazel & Ruby: Washi Tape
White Gel Pen

For my second creation, I used the new stamp set, Smiley Happy Christmas.
Once again, I used a mixture of Spectrum Noirs and Copics to color in my Image, before I fussy cut it out.
Markers Used:
(G09),(G16),(G19),(G29), CT3,GB4,TN3,TN6,TN9,DR2,DR6,(YG06),BP3,BP4,OR1-OR3,BT2,BT4,BT5,PL2,TB5
 
My patter papers came from two different digital paper packs.
Echo Park: Holly Jolly Christmas
Basic Grey: Aspen Frost: Pattern Paper Pack 1
Solids: American Crafts
 
Other Materials used:
MME Enamel Dots
Alphabet stickers
Wink of Stella- Clear
Stringed Lights
 
Of course this would be a proper release/launch with some prizes up for grabs.
5 random winners will receive $20 to spend in the YNS Store – prizes are randomly placed amongst all the blogs – comment for more chances to WIN! There are twenty blogs on the hop that means twenty chances of winning!!
 
If you are loving this release as much as me, be sure to take advantage of this special and set up an account!
 
It's now time to hop along to the next blog, but don't forget to leave a comment before you do.
  
 
 


41 comments:

  1. What a sweet tag and love your coloring of the tree!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great projects. I like the fun colors of the card. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow that tag is amazing and love your colored tree. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous tag and adorable card Brianna.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fab project. Love the colours too x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute Brianna!!! Love the embellished bag!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great idea for a tag and such a fun card tfs

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great projects with the new releases!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome coloring - neat ideas on both !

    ReplyDelete
  10. marylouh

    the house makes a great tag. I make all of my tags so I'll be using this idea. Love the tree card. Such fun.
    thanks for sharing two great projects.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous samples! That wacky tree makes me smile every time! Gorgeous colouring!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love that tag and the FUN card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great gift tag and your Christmas tree card is so adorable! Love your technique in coloring it. =0)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love your colorful happy tree card - terrific coloring and EP's Holly Jolly Christmas is the perfect pairing!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Cute tag and card too. These new images are adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gorgeous bag and love the colouring on the tree card!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Cute little baggie and super fun card with all the great papers!! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Your treat bag and card are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love your treat bag. The lights on the card really go well with these stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Great ideas! Love the bag and your card is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  21. I like your sweet treat bag and very fun card.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Love that tag and your card is so cute....

    ReplyDelete
  23. Great idea to use the home on the tag! Great projects!!!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Two beautiful projects! My favorite is the gift bag tag with that sweet little winter cabin!

    ReplyDelete
  25. I really love the tags. At Christmas, we need so many of those and that one seems quick to make!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Great job on these! Love the tag on the treat bag!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Everyone would LOVE one of those treat bags filled with goodies! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Cute treat bag, love that image!

    ReplyDelete
  29. What a great way to spruce up a pressie! Cuteness all around!

    ReplyDelete
  30. So much fun, Brianna!!! The way you coloured that tree is so realistic! Mmm I can smell the pine needles. <3

    ReplyDelete