Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Let Freedom Ring!

Hello Everyone, I am sharing a card for both Spectrum Noir and Whimsie Doodles Blog today. I figured since 4th of July was this weekend, I would share a 4th of July card with you all.
Today, I used USA Lizzie from Whimsie Doodles Designs.
 
 
I colored her in using my Spectrum Noirs.
Skin Tones: FS3,FS4,TN3,TN4,CR3
Hair: GB3,OR1,TN4,TN8
Headband: CT2,GB4
Clothing: IG1-IG3, DR2,DR6,TB1-TB5,G4B
Shoes: IG1,IG3
Ground: GG1,GG2
Blender
 
I embossed my background using my star embossing folder and then layered my image using white and red cardstock from American Crafts. My blue pattern paper banners are made using paper from the Happy Day collection by Pebbles Inc.
Star button, red and blue enamel dots: DoodleBug Designs
Silver enamel dots: YNS
Blue Twine: American Crafts
 
I hope you all enjoy and have a FUN and SAFE holiday weekend!!
 

1 comment: