Thursday, June 11, 2015

YNS Fun Friday- Sketch and Color Challenge #16

TGIF Everybody :) Who's ready for another Fun Friday challenge over at YNS!? We have a new sketch and color challenge up and would love for you to all play along.
Here is my card...
I decided to use the provided sketch for my cards inspiration.
Items used from the YNS Shop:
 
 
Coffee rings were made using a stencil template I bought offline from the Silhouette Store. I inked them up using Tim Holtz, Walnut Stain & Tea Dye Distress Inks.
Pattern paper is from the 6x6 Pebbles paper pad- Happy Day
Alphabet Stickers- Mini Market- October Afternoon
Twine- American Crafts
ARC- Wood Tape
Crafters Companion- Kraft paper
 
 
We hope you can all find time to play along to link up your creations, go HERE.
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day/weekend!
 


1 comment: