Monday, September 28, 2015

SugarPea Designs- CCC#5

Happy Monday everyone! It's time for another creative color challenge over at the SugarPea Design Blog.
 
This months colors just "Scream" Halloween and since it's my favorite holiday to make cards for, I figured why not create one and get ahead of the game.

 
Can you believe I did absolutely no coloring on this card.... This is a very rare occasion for me, but I love how this card turned out.
I cut a circle out of my card base and pattern overlay(placing a smaller circle die in the middle of the larger die created my frame for around the circle).
 I then cut out two of each color of my bats, so I could place my twine in between them.
Taking some 3d foam tape I popped up my pattern overlay and then place my twined bats behind and adhered to card base.
I was going to use some clear fishing twine in place of the white but I didn't feel like destroying the craft room to find it lol. I will definitely re-create either this card or something like it  once I find it .
 
Pattern Papers:
Doodlebug Design- Ghouls & Goodies
Crate Paper: After Dark
DCWV: Spooky Delight
 
Enamel Dots: Doodlebug Designs
 
 
SPD-Stitched-Autumn-Icons-Die
 
 
Store-Eek-A-Boo
 
 
Store-SugarCuts-Zig-Zag-Stitched-Circles
 
We would love to see your creations, be sure to link them up over at the SPD blog.
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment