Monday, September 14, 2015

SugarPea Designs SPDSS30

Hello and Happy Monday! Hope you all had an amazing weekend :) I hope this week goes by really slow, as it's my last week of maternity leave. These last 5 weeks have gone by way to fast and I am not ready to go back to work. It's been so nice being able to be home with my two boys, but duty calls as do the bills. It's been nice being able to craft, whenever I want, well whenever the baby sleeps and I find time. I was able to find a little bit of time this weekend to get a couple cards done. Today, I am going to share a card with you all that I made for the new sugar sketch challenge over at the SugarPea Design blog.
I used the new, Eek-A-Boo stamp set and put my sweet little ghost on an action wobble.
I colored using my Spectrum Aquas and then fussy cut him out.
Colors used: Slate, Charcoal, Gold, Orange & Peach
 
Pattern papers: Black Polka Dot Acetate- Bella Blvd
Trick or Treat- Carta Bella
After Dark- Crate Paper
Boo- Pebbles
 
Enamel Dots- YNS
Glitter Tape- American Crafts
 
 
Store-Eek-A-Boo
 
Hope you all enjoy.
 
We would love for you to play along!! Head on over to SugarPea Blog to see complete challenge details and loads of Inspiration from some of the other DT Gals, they don't disappoint.
Thanks for stopping by and have a great week.
 


1 comment: